16 Inch V3 Self Recovery System (Sand)
Our V3 self recovery systems now available in three sizes! To pick the correct length for your application just measure the distance between where you would attach the small clasp end and where you would hang the stainless steel multi hook. A piece of string and a tape measure works perfect to measure with.
Now Available in 3 Sizes:
The Short (16 Inch) version is great for short small bodied vehicles or if you plan to hang the multi hook onto a roof rack. It stretches to 32 Inches at full pull. Choose this strap if you measured between 16.5 and 20.4 inches.
The Medium (20 Inch) version is great for most 1/10 scale 12.3 inch wheelbase crawlers. It stretches to 40 inches at full pull. Choose this strap if you measured between 20.5 and 24.4 inches.
The Long (24 Inch) version is great for those longer bodies such as the SCX10 II '69 Blazer, the Traxxas TRX-4 Defender, Bronco and Blazer and the Redcat Gen8 Scout vehicles. It stretches to 48 inches at full pull. Choose this strap if you measured between 24.5 and 32 inches.
About our V3 Self Recovery Systems
Our Self Recovery Systems will help to recover your truck from mild stucks and hang ups without any additional assistance. You will find that our self recovery systems will get you out of 90% of your bad and tricky situations much quicker than using a traditional electric winch which is great during time based competitions. Watch the video below to see our Self Recovery System in action.
To use, simply stretch out the self recovery system and attach the hook to a solid anchor point. The kinetic shock cord will apply over 4 pounds of additional pulling force at full stretch to help recover your vehicle. Works great paired up with one of our Multi Anchor Points to ensure you always have a solid anchoring point even in loose soil.
- EASIER RECOVERIES - Our Kinetic Self Recovery System applies up to 4 pounds of additional pulling force at full stretch making recoveries faster and easier than using an electric winch. They feature a quick connecting heavy duty metal hook on the vehicle end and our stainless steel multi hook on the other end saving you time when setting up for your recovery.
- BUILT TO LAST - Our straps are built using a high quality made in the USA 1/8” shock cord with heavy duty metal hooks on both ends for the ultimate in strength. Our durable construction method uses only mechanical fastening so there's no glued connections to fail.
- MULTIPLE USES - Our Self Recovery System can also be used for vehicle to vehicle recovery, or with an anchor point for side hill situations to keep from rolling or sliding into a gate marker. Also works great for down hills when there’s a chance of nose over rolls. It’s a fast and easy way to add stability to your vehicle and the stretchable design of our straps allows for much more flexibility over rigid straps. You will quickly find it to be one of the handiest tools in your arsenal.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - We build our straps to last a lifetime but if our strap ever let you down for any reason we'll replace it. You can feel confident in using our products.
- SEVERAL COLOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
Dirt. Sand. Mud. Go where the trail takes you.
For us, the customer always comes first and we do our best to make sure that each customer has an experience which is exemplary of our brand. We value any and all customer feedback; if there is something we can do better, we want to know!
We hope that you enjoy all of the products that DSM Off-Road has to offer now and in the future.
The DSM Off-Road Team
- Our Contact Information -