Tamiya 1/14 Semi Truck Bearing Kit (30 Bearings)
When you're looking for durable bearings that are low in maintenance our Elements Series bearings are what you need. They feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides and are lubricated with a marine grade grease.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - Our bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than typical metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more efficiency and run time as well as less wear and tear to other components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS KIT FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- Tamiya King Hauler (56301)
- Tamiya Grand Hauler (56344)
- Tamiya Knight Hauler (56314)
- Tamiya Globe Liner (56304)
- Tamiya Ford Aeromax (56309)
- Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 (56352)
- Tamiya MAN TGX 26. 540 6x4 (56346)
- Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 6x4 Tipper Truck (56357)
- Tamiya Volvo Globetrotter FH16 6x4 (56360)
- Tamiya Scania R620 6X4 Highline (56323)
- Tamiya RC SCANIA R470 HIGHLINE (56338, 56318)
- Tamiya RC MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS (56342, 56335)
- Tamiya RC MERCEDES BENZ 1850L (56307)
- Tamiya RC MAN TGX 18.540 4X2 XLX (56350)
- Tamiya RC VOLVO FH12 GLOBETROTTER 420 (56312)
Please Note: Single axle semi trucks will have extra 5x11x4mm bearings leftover which will work great in trailers. We also sell trailer bearing kits separately.
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 5x11x4mm (26 Pieces)
- 6x12x4mm (4 Pieces)
Please Note: We offer dual and triple axle trailer bearing kits as well
Some aftermarket parts may use different sized bearings than what came with the vehicle from the factory.