Integrated Rapid Recovery System Base Kit
This base kit comes with an assortment of parts for adding an Integrated Rapid Recovery system to your truck. This kit is great for custom builds but we also offer fit kits for some trucks as well, see below.
Our Integrated Rapid Recovery System will help to recover your truck from mild stucks and hang ups without any additional assistance. You will find that it works in 90% of your bad and tricky situations, at a much quicker pace than using a traditional electric winch which is great during time based competitions. It's easy to install and we have fitting kits available for most popular trucks.
This Kit Includes:
- 40" length of our kinetic shock cord
- Stainless Steel Multi Hook
- Aluminum Pulley with Bearings (1 Piece)
- M3x12 Stainless Button Head Screw (1 Piece, goes through hat bushing)
- M3x16 Stainless Button Head Screw (1 Piece, for pulley)
- M3x20 Stainless Button Head Screw (1 Piece, for pulley)
- M3x25 Stainless Button Head Screw (1 Piece, for pulley)
- M3 Stainless Flat Washer (1 Piece, for under the pulley)
- Hat Bushing (1 Piece, for attaching the loop end)
- Universal Fairlead
- M2.5x8 Socket Head Screws (2 Pieces, for fairlead)
Product Notes: This is a universal installation kit and some modifications may be required to install onto your truck depending on your application. This Integrated Rapid Recovery system may not easily fit all trucks depending on your trucks layout and works best with a clear, straight path from the front of the truck to the back.
Available Fit Kits:
- #5220 Element RC (Fits Enduro, Trailwalker & Trailrunner)
- #5221 Traxxas TRX-4 Sport (Will not work with diff lock servos or inner fenders)
- #5222 Traxxas TRX-4 (Works for all models, works with diff lock servos and inner fenders)
This base kit works without needing an additional fit kit for the Axial SCX10, SCX10 II and SCX10 III trucks.
Learn More About our Integrated Rapid Recovery System:
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.0 oz
Warning: Our products are not toys and are not for children under 14 years old without adult supervision.
Recovery Gear Warning: Please use caution when performing recoveries as injury could result while under tension.